Apply to the project at RWTH Aachen
Please make sure you read the project description before you apply.
Please apply using the form below. Provide:
- a CV, including relevant competences, skill and publication list;
- a motivation letter (1 page);
- your university records, diplomas / certificates (Bachelor and Master degrees). For EU Countries, the Diploma Supplement is recommended if available.
- you must not have worked or studied more than 12 months in Germany during the last 3 years, at the time of recruitment;
- you must have less than 4 years research experience (starting from your MSc degree or equivalent) and not already have a PhD.
If you are shortlisted, the PI will contact you directly to offer an online interview.
The successful candidate is expected to start as early as possible, but a start date will be decided with the PI, taking into account specific requirements (e.g. graduation, visa, etc.).