Apply to the project at UGOE
Make sure you read the project description before you apply. Please note that for this project, the candidate must be able to start their project in December 2021. There is no strict deadline, we will hire as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
Apply using the form below. Provide:
- a CV, including relevant competences, skill and publication list;
- a motivation letter (1 page);
- your university records, diplomas / certificates (Bachelor and Master degrees). For EU Countries, the Diploma Supplement is recommended if available.
- you must not have worked or studied more than 12 months in Germany during the last 3 years, at the time of recruitment;
- you must have less than 4 years research experience (starting from your MSc degree or equivalent) and not already have a PhD.
If you are shortlisted, the PI will contact you directly to offer an online interview.